Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New post on 99u - how golfer Adam Scott bounced back from a disastrous failure

I wanted to take the opportunity to point out a recent article that I wrote for 99u.com. It concerns how golfer Adam Scott was able to overcome his disastrous collapse in last year's British Open.

It may be a good piece to check out as the US Open tournament starts this week. Here's a taste:

After his Masters victory, Scott explained that his British Open experience didn’t shake his confidence. Rather, “it did give me more belief that I could win a major tournament. It proved to me, in fact, that I could.”

When we fail, there’s nothing we can do to erase the past. But we can manage our mindset and actions going forward. How we view the failure has everything to do with our ability to bounce back.

You can read the entire post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment