Friday, August 3, 2012

On holiday the next 2 weeks...and a book is in the works

Hi, all,

Posting will be spotty the next 2 weeks as I'll be on holiday.

And... I'll be working on the Mistake Bank book. Chapter 1 is done and I'm paging thru the archives and pulling stories/ideas for Chapter 2. Here's a rough chapter outline if you're intrigued:

Introduction
Chapter 1, Bouncing Back
Chapter 2, How to Learn, Really Learn, from Mistakes
Chapter 3, Creating the Mistake-Tolerant Culture
Chapter 4, Managing the Consequences
Chapter 5, Mistakes Take You to New Places
Chapter 6, The Lessons of Time
Conclusion

I like the way it's going so far and we're working on some ideas to make it look unlike any business-oriented book you've ever read before. Stay tuned!

If you've found a particular story here that resonates with you more than others, let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment