Thursday, March 22, 2012

Peyton Manning going to Denver: "I have to go from now and make it the right decision"

In an interview on NFL Network with Peyton Manning, after his decision to sign with the Denver Broncos after 14 years with the Indianapolis Colts, said this:

This decision was hard.... I had to pick one [team]. I wanted to go to all of 'em at one point. But, like the other decisions I made in the past, I decided to make it and not look back. And to go from now and make it the right decision. I have to go to work to make it the right decision.


Showing a true sense of agency. If things don't work out in Denver, Manning won't blame anyone else. It's more likely, however, that he is successful - because he will work to make it so. He has taken ownership of the decision and the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment